Terms & Conditions of Use for www.constellation-capital.com and www.concap.cc
[important]TheConCap website is managed by ConCap Limited (herein “We” or “Us”). By assessing and using the ConCap website, you as a user (“You”) agree to the following terms and conditions of use.[/important]
In these terms and conditions we use these expressions, which have the following meanings (unless otherwise stated):
- “Content” means any and all materials including but not limited to text, databases, forums and all related materials
- “Service” means any of the services (including but not limited to access to contact databases, advertisement of events, forums, links to related websites) offered by us from time to time, including without limitation materials comprised within or made available through such service and “Services” means any two or more of them.
2. Use of the service
Subject to terms and conditions of use we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable right to access and use the Service, provided that you do not modify the Service in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the website. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Service without Constellation Capital’s prior written consent.
3. Intellectual property rights and copyright
Unless otherwise stated, all brand names, product and service names, titles and copyrights, database rights and any other intellectual property rights used in the website are the trade marks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, database rights or other intellectual property of us and our licensors. We expressly reserve any intellectual property rights we or our agents have in or relating to the Service. Use of the website does not constitute a licence for you to use any trade marks, designs, get up and/or logos of us and/or our agents.
4. Permitted use
Provided you retain all and any copyright and proprietary notices, you may in respect of the materials, information and features made available to you when you access and use the Service to:
- retrieve and display them on a computer screen;
- take screen shots (except that you may not store such screen shots on any server or other storage device connected to a network); and/or
- print copies of such screen shots and/or displays;
where this is for your personal, non-commercial, and/or recreational use (and not for the benefit of any third parties).
5. Restrictions on use
You may not use the Service:
- to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of the Service which for the avoidance of doubt includes any hacking;
- to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any servers controlled by us or our agents;
- to send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk e-mails or messages (“Spam”), chain letters or otherwise to interfere with or disrupt the Service or the networks through which you access and use the Service;
- to introduce into the Service any material containing contaminating or destructive codes such as viruses, worms, ‘Trojan horses’ or any other similar features;
- for any re-sale purposes, including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the Service;
- for any purposes whatsoever which are unlawful, which might encourage conduct constituting a criminal offence, or which might constitute or give rise to the misleading or deception of any person;
- for any purposes which are abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene or which may constitute or encourage harassment or be otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your access to the Service if we have a reason to believe that you have breached the terms and conditions of use or your use of the Service may violate the rights of any third party or otherwise may be reasonably objectionable to us. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party as a result of any such cancellation or suspension.
Any information downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Service is used at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
We have taken every care in preparing the material made available to you via the Service. To the extent permitted by applicable statute and common law, we disclaim all express and implied conditions and warranties as to the performance, accuracy and/or use of the Service.
We shall not be liable to you or any other person (other than by reason of fraud) for any loss or damage which may arise from your access to and/or use of the Service, including without limitation:
- loss of business; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and/or loss of data;
- loss or damage, which arises from your misuse of the Service or any of the information or materials made available to you via the Service; and/or
- other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our agents and other suppliers.
We may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently any part of the Service, with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification to or discontinuance of any part of the Service. Third Party Information. Part of this website may contain material submitted to the Service by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with international and national law. We will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material submitted by third parties and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any material submitted. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this Service are at your sole risk and responsibility.
You agree to indemnify us and our associated companies, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in breach of the terms of the Agreement between us.
8. Data protection
9. Governing law
These Terms are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
Any queries or comments about the Service should be directed to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated 20 October 2011