ConCap Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the maximum use of public transport and alternative energy sources where practical.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Seek to use recycled material based products in its operations.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.